Was bored today, so I decided to make a list of my top 25 crushes in honor of Man Crush Monday. It was tough narrowing it down to 25. The list includes soccer players, actors, wrestlers, and even a football player.
1 Henry Cavill
3 Ian Somerhalder
4 James Rodriguez
5 Jamie Dornan
6 Gregg Sulkin
7 Fernando Llorente
8 Alvaro Arbeloa
9 Raul Albiol
10 Xabi Alonso
11 Diego Luna
12 Sergio Ramos
13 Cody Rhodes
14 Jose Callejon
15 Claudio Marchisio
16 Mats Hummels
17 Prince Harry
18 Jimmy Garoppolo
19 Roman Reigns
20 Finn Balor
21 Esteban Granero
22 Paul Wesley
23 Daniel Gilles
24 Joseph Morgan
25 Leonardo Bonucci
Here are the few that barely missed making the list.
Stephan El Shaarawy
Have you ever had a character in a book or movie that you really liked? Then they ended up dying and you felt crushed, as if they were a real person you knew. Maybe that’s a slight exaggeration, but you feel sadness for them. Here are ten of my saddest fictional character deaths, in no particular order.
1. Enzo Vampire Diaries
2. Jt Degrassi
3. Robin Hood Once Upon a Time
4. Dobby Harry Potter
5. Fred Weasley Harry Potter
6. Charlie Lost
7. Colonel Blake Mash
8. Rayna Nashville
9. Neal Once Upon a Time
10. Sheriff Graham Once Upon a Time
Last month I forgot to set goals for myself. This month I decided to set goals for myself in running, eating healthy, taking care of my debt, to name a few.
1. Run 20 miles
2. Read 10 books
3. Work out at least 3 times a week
4. Make $300 outside of my regular job
5. Write at least 100 pages for my novel
6. Walk 30 minutes every day
7. Pay off Target credit card $165
8. Eat clean 5 days a week
9. No more pork
10. Beef only once a week
11. Fast food only once a week
12. NO McDonald’s
Spring break was almost a month and a half ago, but I’ve been busy with work and school so I haven’t had much time to write. This year, I had a good spring break. No I didn’t travel to Mexico or Florida like many college students do, but I enjoyed it anyways.
Although I worked through most of my spring break, I was also able to go to Knott’s Berry Farm with my sister Destiny for their annual Boysenberry Festival and Universal Studios Hollywood with my family.
Besides working out, I also went to the gym, had Hulu marathons, got to catch up on my reading, and just rest.
This was my second year going to the Boysenberry Festival at Knott’s Berry Farm. I loved the selection they had. Even though I like sweets and desserts, I ended up liking the BBQ things with boysenberry BBQ sauce the best. One interesting thing I tried was fried alligator with boysenberry Aoli.
It had been years since I went to Universal, maybe 5 years or so. They have made so many changes. Some good, like the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, which was open even though I went March 25, and the addition of a mini Springfield . A small scale of the city where the Simpsons takes place. While I do think the Minions ride was cute, I didn’t like the fact that they took out the Terminator 3dshow for that. Still not over them getting the ET ride, even if the Mummy ride is fun. Somehow, my mom and I were able to convince my 6 year old sister to join us. I also miss the I Love Lucy store/museum they had before. As always, I had fun on the studio tour. Yes, its such a touristy thing to do, but I like it! Random, but when we first got
to City Walk, we saw Mario Lopez lol We went to eat at Pinks and Pizza hut afterwards.
I just turned 25 years old last month ago. I was curious to see what else happened on my birthday, other events or who I shared my birthday with. So, I went on Wikipedia to check and was very surprised to see who I shared birthdays with.
1880 – Douglas MacArthur, American general, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1964)
1925 – Paul Newman, American actor, director, race car driver, and businessman, co-founded Newman’s Own (d. 2008)
1958 – Ellen DeGeneres, American comedian, actress, and talk show host
1963 – José Mourinho, Portuguese footballer and manager
1973 – Brendan Rodgers, Northern Irish footballer and manager
1987 – Sebastian Giovinco, Italian footballer
Of course there are many other celebrities and famous people that I share birthday with, but these were the most interesting ones to me.
January 26 is also Asutralia Day.
I’m sure there are millions of people who dream of winning the lottery. Imagine suddenly winning over 100 million dollars? I can’t imagine having that much money honestly. But if I ever did win the lottery, there are a few things I would definitely do with the money.
1. Pay off debts.
Not just my debts (which isn’t a lot), but I would also help my mom and grandma pay off their debts as well.
2. Buy a car
It wouldn’t be a super fancy, expensive car. A Toyota or Honda would be fine. However, I would get a car of the year
3. Travel to Europe
I would probably have to make two trips, one trip to Europe with my boyfriend and another trip with my family. Or we could all go together and I alternate who I spend time with lol
4. Buy a house
With all that money, I wouldn’t have to rent anymore. I could easily buy a house nearby.
5. Travel around the United States
Also with my bf and family
6. Open a soccer store with my bf
We would sell jerseys, jackets, anything soccer related
7. Own bakery or t shirt store
2014 was a good year for me, well most of it anyways. I would have to say that January through October was good for me 😃 November and December, not so much. What are some major things that hastened in 2014? Here are just a few things that happened last year.
- Ayanna Sophia Faith was born.She was born in February 2014 and is such a cute little sister.Definitely one of the best things that happened in 2014.
- I finally transferred to an university, Cal State University Los Angeles, aka Cal State L.A.. I was going to Rio Hondo for many years. It took me a while but I finally transferred to a 4 year school.
- I went with my sister to the Mall of America with my 16 year old sister. One of my favorite weekend trips. I had wanted to go there for more than 15 years!
- Celebrated my one year anniversary with my boyfriend.
- Moved out of my home that I had lived in for 7/8 years.
- I also got to see Real Madrid play in person for the fourth year in a row! Went to see them with my boyfriend at the Dodger Stadium. We also watched Juventus, LA Galaxy, and Everton. I got to see Fernando Llorente and Claudio Marchisio in person!
- One bad thing that happened last year was that Xabi Alonso left Real Madrid. Going to miss him a lot, he was one of my favorite Madrid players!.